Have you ever found yourself caught in the midst of the dessert dilemma? You know, that internal tussle when you’re torn between the delicate allure of banana pudding and the luscious indulgence of classic brownies. Why not savor the best of both worlds in a single, heavenly dessert?
Curious about the how?
Allow me to introduce you to Banana Bliss Brownies – a delectable delight that seamlessly fuses the cozy comfort of banana pudding with the indulgent richness of brownies.
What sets this dessert apart?
Beyond resolving your dessert conundrum, these brownies offer a luxurious, velvety consistency infused with the natural sweetness and aroma of ripe bananas. It’s the ultimate comfort food that satisfies all your sweet cravings!
As for its simplicity, if you can mash bananas and combine ingredients in a bowl, you’re more than qualified. The recipe welcomes beginners, while also leaving room for those feeling more adventurous to explore their creativity.
Absolutely! These brownies store excellently, making them an ideal option for meal prep or a spontaneous dessert when friends come over.
And what occasions do they suit?
From relaxed get-togethers to festive feasts, Banana Bliss Brownies are versatile. Think of them as the dependable little black dress that suits every event. 😉
So, dear readers, let’s not waste any more time. Continue scrolling for a step-by-step guide to crafting this indulgent dessert that’s sure to transform you into the star baker of your circle. Trust me, this blissful culinary journey is one you won’t want to miss out on.
Ready? Aprons at the ready! 🍌🍫👩🍳Print
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1¾ cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped cream, for that glorious topping
- Dark chocolate chips for a deeper, richer flavor
- ½ cup sour cream for added moistness
- Chopped nuts or additional chocolate chips for an extra crunch
- Preheat and Prep: First thing’s first, set your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan and dust it lightly with flour. This ensures that your brownies slide right out, like a dream!
- Butter & Sugar Symphony: Take a large mixing bowl and blend together your melted butter and granulated sugar. Ah, the sweet alchemy of butter and sugar! It should look light and fluffy when you’re done.
- Egg-cellent Addition: Crack the eggs into the bowl one at a time, mixing well after each one. This ensures even distribution, making your brownies uniformly tender.
- Banana Mashup: Now, fold in your mashed bananas. The riper they are, the more flavor and natural sweetness they’ll bring to your brownies.
- Dry Ingredients Meet Wet: In another bowl, sift together your all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add these dry ingredients to your wet mix. Gentle mixing is key here; we don’t want to overwork the batter.
- Milk It: Time to pour in that luscious sweetened condensed milk! This is the secret ingredient that makes these brownies irresistibly moist and rich.
- Into the Pan: Pour your batter into the prepped baking pan and smooth it out evenly.
- Baking Time: Pop it into your preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. You’ll know it’s ready when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow it to cool completely because we have one more step.
- Creamy Finish: Spread a generous layer of whipped cream on top of your cooled brownies. This adds a light, airy contrast to the dense brownies, making each bite a heavenly experience.
Choose Ripe Bananas: The riper, the better for maximum flavor and sweetness.
Butter Temperature: Make sure your melted butter is cooled to room temperature to prevent cooking the eggs prematurely.
No Overmixing: Mix your batter just until combined to avoid tough brownies.
Customize with Extras: Dark chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or a half-cup of sour cream can personalize your batch.
Prep Your Pan: A well-greased and floured pan ensures brownies will slide out effortlessly.
Test for Doneness: A toothpick inserted in the middle should come out clean. Don’t overbake!
Cool Completely: Wait until the brownies are fully cooled before adding the whipped cream topping.
Whipped Cream: Use an airy whipped cream to add a delightful contrast to the dense, moist brownies.
Storage: These brownies keep well, making them a great make-ahead option.
Serving Ideas: They’re versatile enough for casual get-togethers, birthdays, or even holiday gatherings.