Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa recipe is both healthy and easy to make. The delicious Mango Salsa adds a burst of flavor to your dinner table, making it a great recipe to dress up your chicken dish.
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH MANGO AVOCADO SALSA RECIPE:
When it comes to healthy grilled chicken recipes, this one with a delectable mango salsa recipe takes the cake. The addition of the salsa elevates the flavor profile of the chicken to new heights. It’s a crowd favorite and is perfect for a hearty meal. This healthy recipe pairs perfectly with basmati rice or quinoa.
If you’re a fan of grilled chicken and want to try something new, this healthy and delicious Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa Recipe is perfect for you. The combination of grilled chicken and mango salsa is a match made in heaven that will take your taste buds on a journey they’ve never been on before.
This recipe is also perfect for meal prepping. Simply cut the chicken into smaller pieces so that it’s ready to eat with a side of quinoa or brown rice. Fire up the stove and get ready for a mouthwatering meal that’s easy to make and full of flavor.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED FOR THE MANGO SALSA RECIPE:
Salt to taste
Red bell pepper
Common Questions :
What does mango salsa go well with?
Mango salsa goes well with a variety of dishes such as grilled meats, fish, tacos, burritos, and salads. It can also be used as a dip with tortilla chips or as a topping for sandwiches or burgers.
Can we eat chicken and mango together?
Yes, chicken and mango can be a delicious combination. The sweetness of the mango can complement the savory flavor of the chicken. In fact, the Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa recipe mentioned earlier is a great example of this pairing.
Does avocado taste good with mango?
Yes, avocado and mango complement each other very well in terms of taste and texture. The creaminess of avocado can balance the sweetness and acidity of mango, making for a delicious combination in salads, salsas, and other dishes.
Different ways to serve the Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa:
- Serve over a bed of mixed greens for a light and refreshing salad.
- Wrap the grilled chicken and salsa in a tortilla or lettuce leaf for a healthy and flavorful wrap.
- Serve the chicken and salsa on top of quinoa or brown rice for a hearty and satisfying meal.
- Top a baked sweet potato with the grilled chicken and salsa for a tasty and filling dinner.
- Add the salsa to a bowl of plain Greek yogurt for a creamy and nutritious dip.
- Use the salsa as a topping for grilled fish or shrimp for a delicious and tropical twist.
Tips on how to storeGrilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa:
To store leftovers of Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa, first allow the chicken to cool down to room temperature. Then, place the chicken and salsa in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3-4 days. When reheating, it’s best to reheat the chicken separately from the salsa. You can either reheat the chicken in the microwave or in a pan on the stove with a bit of oil or butter. The salsa should be served cold, so it’s best to add it to the reheated chicken after reheating. Also, if you have any leftover rice or quinoa, it’s best to store them separately from the chicken and salsa to avoid them getting too moist or soggy.Print
Grilled chicken breasts seasoned with spices and topped with a deliciously sweet and tangy mango avocado salsa.
- 4 thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup of diced mango
- 1 cup of diced avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts and sprinkle them with chili powder and salt to taste.
- Grill the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side or until it’s cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the mango, avocado, red bell pepper, and cilantro in a bowl. Stir in the lime juice and salt to taste.
- Spoon the salsa over the grilled chicken and serve.
This dish can be served in a variety of ways. You can place the chicken and salsa on a bed of greens for a salad, or serve it with a side of rice or quinoa. It’s also great as a filling for tacos or wraps.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner, Lunch,
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 799
- Sugar: 30.9 g
- Sodium: 2561 mg
- Fat: 49.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 72.3 g
- Protein: 33.9 g
- Cholesterol: 82.7 mg
Keywords: GRILLED CHICKEN WITH MANGO AVOCADO SALSA
[inline_related_posts title=”CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME, EASY RECIPES:” title_align=”left” style=”list” number=”4″ align=”none” ids=”” by=”categories” orderby=”rand” order=”DESC” hide_thumb=”no” thumb_right=”no” views=”no” date=”yes” grid_columns=”2″ post_type=”” tax=””]