This Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread is the ultimate soft and gooey dessert…This recipe is really fun and easy to make using simple ingredients like cinnamon rolls, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon !! On top of that, it makes a perfect sweet, gooey breakfast that’s great for holidays, just give it a go !!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
– Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls (dough): 3 cans
– White sugar: 1 cup
– Cinnamon powder: 1 tablespoon
– Butter: ½ cup
– Brown sugar: ½ cup
– Honey: 2 tablespoons
METHOD OF WORK :
1. First, start your oven to preheat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a pan well with a bundt; set aside.
2. In a pocket with a large snap, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
3. Then slice each roll of cinnamon into 2 bits, and place about half of them in the top zip bag, making sure each piece is rolled into a ball.
4. The coated balls of dough should be placed in the tub, and the remaining balls of dough should be placed in the bag. And please cover them again.
5. Put all the dough in the bundt pan.
6. Ok, you’re going to get a small microwave-safe bowl and melt in the butter with brown sugar and honey, stirring well, for 1 min and 30 seconds.
7. In the bundt pan, I poured the mixture over the dough balls.
8. Once done, you need to bake until the outside of the dough is brown and when you gently press on it, the middle feels ready, it takes around 20 to 25 mins .
9. Always remember to leave them to stand for around 5 minutes. Immediately invert it onto a plate.
10. Use the Cinnabon frosting to drizzle the top & ENJOY !!!
Want more breakfast recipes that are great holiday recipes perfect for a crowd, you can’t go wrong here !!